vrijdag 16 september 2011

Accessories: Animals

Hi gorgeous people


Seda and I had a big math test today, the whole time I was making it the word " WEEKEND!" kept playing on my mind. I didn't even care a'bout the results ( sorry mum ). So here I am chilling and screaming TGIF!! (Thank god it's Friday). Makes me think 'bout Katy Perry ~ Last Friday Night , a perfect song for tonight.


Damn I'm starting to have a huge collection of animal accessories. I'm calling it "Sousou's little zoo!" hihihi. Let me show you some pictures...

Accessorie-hanger




Dragon'ish ring (LOVE IT)



 (Soumaya) wearing it


Snake bracelet 


Necklaces ( elephant, turtle, owl)




Ring of a fox
Cute little owls ( from the Six for €4.95)



And whatsha think ? Enough of the animals or should I buy some more ? Let me know.

So what's everybody doing tonight ? In front of the TV watching some movies , Facebook or plans going out ? We'll it's just me and my laptop for tonight!

Have a nice evening and stay FT-Tuned! (FashionTuck Tuned)

A wise quote for today...
You gotta dream? You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it, period.
~ Steven Conrad
xxx Soumaya 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten