donderdag 29 september 2011

Brand new: Clothing fall/winter

Hi peeeeeps,


It's me Soumaya , whatcha'll been up to ? I studied a little and now I'm just chilling before I go to sleep. I can't wait for the week-end to start! Do you have any plans ? 


So yesterday Seda and I went shopping at our regular place ( Hasselt) and I bought some basic clothes for the fall/winter. I tried to take a picture with my photo camera but my quality isn't that great so I surfed on the internet searching for the professional pictures. And a friend of mine came the other day and brought me this cute little Moroccan purse, I love it! Thanks baby Halima! 





Cardigan : €25,95

Knitwear(cardigan) : €19,95
The same one (other colour)



H&M : €19,95


Scarf : €5,95



Moroccan purse 


P.S: About our followers in Russia and America , we love you! And thanks for visiting FashionTuck almost everyday!


Don't forget ; there is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way...


~ Soumaya XOXO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten