zondag 18 september 2011

MultiCulti; Morocco

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
I just wanted to start with saying that. Don’t forget each and every one of you, big ,small ,tall ,short, American, Turkish , Moroccan , German, Australian etc is and always will be original and different in each and every way. Dare yourself to be seen in the world! Live life the fullest! Just take chances.
And one more thing, Seda je t’aime mon amie jusqu’a la mort!

I was so lazy yesterday , I had the ‘Lazy-song day’ if you know what I mean. I studied a lot for the whole week so I’ll try to blog every day. As you know, I am a Moroccan girl so why shouldn’t I do a blog about my culture ?

I really miss Morocco, the sun, sea ,  the whole family ( I hope they’re reading hihi), the late night ice creams in Oliveri and the yearly festival du Casablanca! Damn I miss it.

I’m showing you a lot of pictures so you have an idea what my culture is all about you don't have to read a lot cause I'm a person that loves seeing pictures at blogs but don’t like to read all the text haha…


But here you go, welcome to the Kingdom of Morocco 



Moroccan king , his wife and child

Moroccan vlag



Moroccan sea


Mosque



Beautiful sea



Casablanca (my hometown)


Casablanca Twin Center (shopping mall)


Casablanca at night




Beautiful mosque 


Rabat


Rabat


Marrakesh 


Moroccan art





Hammam




Moroccan Fashion







































Accessories 

Coin wallet


Coin wallet


Leather purse


Leather purse


Typical Moroccan shoes



Bracelet


Earrings 


Earrings 


Clutch bag


Bracelet


Purse


Purse with beads 


Earrings


Necklace 


Bracelet


Ring


Necklace


Purse with beads


Bagi'sh 


Bracelet


Bracelet


Bracelet 


Earrings


Purse


Purse (love it)


Purse




Moroccan belly dancers








Morrocan food

Supermarket


Market


Tajine 


This is what a tajine looks like
Moroccan interior 
Oliveri ice-cream salon

Oliveri Ice cream 
Fresh food


Moroccan sweet thea








These are my Moroccan accessories


The whole collection itself 

Bracelet with ring

Bracelet with ring

Metal bracelet

Found this one in mothers accessorie box 

Bracelet

Hand of Fatima necklace  

Bracelet

My too metal bracelets


Ring







So what do you think ? Do you have an idea now of what our culture is all about ? I hope soooo
Enjoy your evening ,go early to bed cause it's school tomorrow. Jejjjjjj , not! 

Big kisses, love and lot's of peace !


Ya girl ~ Soumaya 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten