maandag 3 oktober 2011

Music : Top 5 chart


Hai guys


I was looking up some video's on Youtube and I thought let's do a quick Top 5 chart cause I saw some awsome songs. I don't know what kinda of genre you like, but I'm all 'bout Rap , Hip-hop and R&B! Can't live without my music.


TOP 5 TODAY 



B.o.B - Strange Clouds ft. Lil Wayne



Yelawolf ft. Lil Jon - Hard White (Up In The Club)



T-Pain - 5 O'Clock ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen

I recognized the environment and the video has been shot in Amsterdam!



Bruno Mars - Marry You 





Chris Brown - Open Road





I love them all, some of them just for the beat and some for the lyrics. What do you think ? I hope I can blog tomorrow , I still have to study  but I have to blog each and every day otherwise I'm gonna miss it to hard!

Sleep tight FashionTuck-followers xxxx

Soumaya

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten