vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY POST

Hi guys ! 
How is everybody doing ? 
I know I know I didn't post this week so here is some mix of what I wore this week to school. Tomorrow I'm going with my Soumi ( Soumaya , I always call her like that) to the dance room to dance of course ! We have in January a special day that marks our 100 day left to go to school , so we dance our asses off and we put on a show and make fun of the juniors ! haha ! Anyways, I'm in charge of representing my class by putting our own dance ! How cool is that? So tomorrow we'll post what we're going to wear. Have a goodnight sleep ! 


In dutch


Goedenavond iedereen ! Ik weet ik weet , heb deze week nog niet gepost ! Maar ik heb een mix van wat ik droeg deze week naar school, dus problem fixed! Morgen ga ik met Soumi ( Soumaya's bijnaam hihi) naar een danszaal die we hebben gereserveerd voor chrysostomos ! Ik kan echt niet wachten! Ik ben degene die onze dansje gaat voorbereiden natuurlijk Soumi gaat me helpen! Dus morgen gaan we outfit van de dag posten dus tot dan !



                                     That day was freaking cold !!!!


My new haircolour! 
     Scarf: H&m
     shirt: New look
     Beige shirt: The Sting
     Pants: Zara
     Ring brown : H&m
     Ring red: Six 
     Necklace: Pieces
     Shoes: New Look








Went last week with my Aunt to McDonalds, long time that i've eaten there ! Missed it !

Blouse: H&m
Shoes: H&m
Rings: Twice as nice 
Watch: Veritas for breast cancer 


Still have questions ? Email us at fashiontuck@hotmail.com ! 

Until then,

Sedaa xoxo





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten