maandag 10 oktober 2011

Sou-blog


Hi guys


How was your weekend ? We'll I'm home now, I'm sick. So tired of lying in my bed, so I'm blogging. I have some nice clothing I want to share with you guys! Saturday I went shopping with mommy and I find some badass booths , I'll show you when Seda and I going to do a OOTD#.



Fashion 

  


 
  

   

 

 









 







  

 





































  


  










   







  







Music


This is Beyonce's new videoclip ; Countdown! I have her new album '4' and damn she rocks it. MY IDOL FO SHO! But I couldn't believe that she is charged with copying dance moves of a Belgium dance choreo of Rosas by Anne Teresa De Keersmaeke. 


First watch the choreo of Anne Teresa De Keersmaeke



Now watch Beyonce's new video : Countdown 



And what do you think ? Copied or not ? (copied part 2.32)


Subscribe and leave comments please! 

Love you guys and thanks for watching.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Soumaya 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten