zondag 9 oktober 2011

WEEKEND POST

Hello readers! How was your weekend?
I went to my Aunt Friday because she dyed and cut my hair ! I'll show you my hair over a week because it ain't finish yet! I went for the "ombre" look , since it's my first time that I dyed my hair it wasn't the look that I was expecting so I'm going to my Aunt next week again. I was there for 2 days, I hang around at her house and she worked downstairs because she has a hair salon there. How awesome is that? Next saturday I'll show you guys everything, but first you can sneak peek here !

Oh almoooost forgot! We got 1000 viewers less then a month on our blog ! Thank you guys, because of you is fashiontuck FASHIONTUCK !

 My Auntie has one of that touchscreen laptop , so cool when you're blogging!
                    
It looks gross I know, but when you taste that you'll get hungry ! It was so yummy,      best Chinese food ever!


I told you few weeks ago that my mom and my Aunt went to turkey , she bought some nice rings there.
                                  
Golden Rose nail polish , looks so good but you have to put at least 5 coats if you want to look like this. Crazy right?

After my mom picked me up from my Aunt , we went shopping in Diest, first time there but not the last time !
            When I saw this I thought I have to put these little guys on my blog post!
                            This is what I bought from Diest
                            Blouse: C&A


                                                    Sweater: Pimkie


                                          Cardigan: Pimkie

                                                  Sweater: C&A



                                                          Necklace: Pimkie
                                                          Shirt: H&m




                                                           Necklace: Friis and Company



That was it for today, have a nice day and thanks again for visiting fashiontuck!

Until then,

Sedaa xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten