maandag 7 november 2011

Happy holiday

hello guys ! Long time no see ?
yeah I know , I was so busy this week or should I say last week. We had Sunday our sacrifice holiday (Soumi and I are Muslims) so we went to a lot of shopping places to shop of course! I went to Eindhoven which is in Netherlands , shout out to Holland! And then we went to Anvers and and Hasselt. I bought a lot of things, but I don't want to show that now. You can see them at my OOTD's. There were a lot of things I saw that I want to buy it immediately! But life goes on ...


In dutch


Hallo iedereen! lang geleden , right?
Ik weet ik weet, ik was vorig week zoooo druk. We hadden zondag onze offerfeest ( Soumi en ik zijn moslims ) daarom moesten we kleren kopen. Ik ging naar Eindhoven ( shout out to holland!) en naar Antwerpen en en naar Hasselt. Ik heb heel veel spullen gekocht, maar ik ga dat deze keer niet laten zien. Je zal ze zeker bij mijn OOTD's zien. Ik heb heel veel mooie bling bling gezien maar leven gaat verder en mijn wish list wordt maar groter en groter ...









Shirt: H&m
Shorts: New Look
Shoes: H&m
Necklace: H&m






Earrings: Six


Eindhoven





Isn't that cute?


Fashion museum must go there!
Frozen yogurt is the best !

It's a real lady, I gotta tell you that.



 Sacrifice holiday




Shirt & pants: Coton
Leather jacket: Zara
Shoes: JC lita's
Clutch: Friis and company
Rings and necklace: Bijoux Birgitte, Six and H&m








LOL at the Caution thing there ! I noticed it after I was done with my coffee!



This was pretty much it, all the things I did this past week I took photo's special for you guys !


Until then,
Sedaa xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten