zondag 4 december 2011

"HOT PINK"

Hay guys!
How you've been ? It's been a week since I posted ! Gosh so long, it went really quick. Anyways , me and my cousin went to the movies to watch Twilight, which was a disappointment! The movie was about Bella and her baby , the honeymoon and that's it ! The only " WOW" thing was , was Jacob being in love with the baby. I was like OMG how cute is that but on the other side how PERVERT is that ?! I'm sorry that I told you this if you didn't watch it yet! But yeah here is the outfit that I wore.





Place where we regularly eat

Shirt: H&m
Leather Jacket: Zara

Shoes from Primark

Rings: F21, Pieces and Bijoux Brigitte


I studded the collars ! Nice right?


This beautiful girl is Minzy from 2NE1 , if you saw the blogpost (dance part2) she's on the cover of that post. She is my rolmodel ! And look at her collar GOSH it's so hot but at the same time sophisticated! 


Until then,
Seda xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten