dinsdag 1 november 2011

OOTD





Hey guys ! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately , especially preparing our show for xmos ( 100 days left to go to school so we celebrate it ). So here is some outfits that I wore when I went to school , party etc.


In dutch
Hallo jongens!
Sorry dat ik de laatste tijd niet meer post ! Ik ben zo druk bezig voor school, onze show voor xmos en leren voor mijn theorie !! Dus ik ga het kort houden . Hier zijn de outfits die ik droeg deze week.




Pants: Berska
Grey shirt & cardigan: H&m
Pink & bleu shirt: C&A
Boots: Pieces
             

   Necklace: New Look


 Bag: Primark
   

Mommie's bag from New Yorker
   

      Auntie's heels I think it's from Guess, not sure.


  Cardigan: H&m
  Boots: Coolway
  Legging: Pierre Cardin




   

Rings: Turkey . I lost this one today :(
   
      Blazer: Bershka
      Shirt: Mango Turkey
      Skirt & clutch: Zara
      Pumps: New Look
     
      


      



Ring: Bijoux Birgitte
 Rings: New Look
Until then ,


Sedaa xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten