maandag 13 februari 2012

Cupid part two






hey guys, 
like I told you, I wanted to make another post about mine valentine outfits. Here they are, but I wanna say that these outfits are more classy, darker then the other outfits I did. The first look is more sophisticated and brighter. The pink lipstick looked good with the black eyeliner. I  also have a heavy blush on because I didn't put foundation on so it gave the vibe of a luxury look. The second make up look was more for a night time. The black eyeliner defined my eyes and the pairing of a red lipstick looked great with my shoes. So yeah I hope you guys like it. 
If you didn't see the first part , check Cupid part one out. Enjoy!



Shirt: Mango
Bag: River Island
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Vest: H&m











Earring: Six



Dress: from Turkey
Bag: River Island
Watch: River Island
Belt: H&m
Necklace: Turkey


Ring: Six




Earring: H&m (obsessed!)





Until then,


Sedaa xoxo




Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Fashiontuck
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3362399/fashiontuck

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten