zondag 23 oktober 2011

Memories

Beauty is less important than quality. 


Starting this blog with my favorite quote. Never forget, be and stay yourself NO MATHER WHAT! Everyone has to except you as you are, otherwise (excuse me for the rude words) F***K THEM! Those people who ask you to change, aren't you're real friends even if they say 'Oh I'm just saying that as a friend'. Yeah right but swhat, eventually you learn from your mistakes.

Sososososos, Seda and I had a great day yesterday. We planned to go dancing and after that we went to an unplanned wedding. I just realize that unplanned things are more fun then those you do plan... 
When we went dancing , I discovered a piece of my dancing skills (I guess). I also filmed Seda doing some freestyle but that video is coming ASAP. 

23/10/2010 was fun! We lived, loved, laughed. 

Outfit's 

Soumaya (me), going for the Army  look


My 18th bithday present from Seda ~ Primark 

Every girl needs a big big big bag
JC Lita's 


Seda went for a green-blue hippie look 










Our first FashionTuck Bff pictures  


Seda and I in the dance room


Love you baby xxx




Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe and learn;  take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart. 



xxx Soumaya says , LIVE LIFE ! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten