zondag 2 oktober 2011

Parrazi-Spot: Family


Start by listening to this song, it's very hot in Belgium so I'm in a summer-dance mood! 
Shake ittttttttttttttttttttttt, HOLA HOLA




It's Soumaya again. 


I was chilling yesterday in Antwerp with my nieces and they have some pretty things ( hola at ya'll). My niece Amina is such a fashion-vintage-Audrey Hepburn-Adele-freak and Karima is my very pretty niece ( love you all). We had such fun yesterday but it was to warm outside. I took the pictures in the evening that's why they're so dark (sorry) , I did my best to light them up a little.


One more thing, become a member of FashionTuck!




Amina had the new British Vogue with Adele on the cover , she looks GORG !








Mango dress



Vintage orange dress (very blurry picture)  



Cute skirt (love the colors) 


Topshop London high waisted shorts - Mint green 



Forever 21 blouse - Salmon rose 




Forever 21 earrings  


Topshop London - Yellow skirt 



H&M purse - Chocolate brown 





High heels - N.G.S - Zappa (Belgium)



Killah high heels - Chocolate brown



Eyeglasses collection (Amina)



Leave some comments ! We would love to see what you all want to see on FashionTuck or if you have any ideas !


Enjoy your Sunday
xxx Soumaya 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten