dinsdag 24 april 2012

Chillax


hey guys !
w to the assup !
uhm  I am so busy right now with school so I didn't had the time to upload , but now I got some great photo's of SOUMAYA'S BDAY! she turn 19 on the 20th april so happy bday for her!!!  We suprised her at a dinner bar type and after that we got ready to go to the movies. Hope u guys like it!
Oh and I think I'm going to post 1time a week because these months were like SERIOUSLY busy :( sorry guys !


The BDAY CAKE for my bestie <3


The place where we suprised Soumaya!

We ate some bread , very yummy!

Soumaya made a joke that's why i am laughing lol

Cardigan and black shirt: H&m
Blue jeans: Mango
Shoes: Antwerp
Bag: Six
Ring : H&m
Necklace: Vintage
I loved the sun ! Shining bright!



The cinema where we went for the 1st time




Went shopping


Got this baby new! Sneakerwedge, it's now the trend how cool is this?




Until then,


Sedaa xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten