zaterdag 24 september 2011

Brand new: JC's lita

W to the assup ! what y'all doing ? 
I wanna sleep but before that I wanted to post some pics of my brand new Jeffrey Campbell's Lita baby !! Do you know how LONG I waited for this ? I saw this more then a year ago but I never had the guts to buy it, but now I did! I bought on the 24th of august and they came in Wednesday so I waited freaking 4 weeks for that plus I had to pay more ! I paid 80 bucks extra! It's just a rip off ! So be warned to the people who live in Europe. Anyways here is it ! Tadaaaaa !


In dutch
Goedenavond iedereen! Hoe gaat jullie zaterdagavond door? 
Heb net Ice age 3 gekeken op tv en ik heb nu wat slaap gekregen, maar voordat ik ga slapen wou ik nog op ons blog ( Soumaya en ik) posten. Ik heb onlangs ( 24 augustus om precies te zijn) een Jeffrey Campbell online besteld via een vriendin en ze waren 4 WEKEN te laat. Namelijk het zat vast in de douane ( de site waar ik had gekocht heeft wel snel geleverd ) dus was ik kwaad en ja die kwamen woensdag en ik moest 60 EUR EXTRA BETALEN! Wordt gewaarschuwd mensen! Ook al ben ik boos het was wel waard om te wachten want I LOVEEE IT!! 










PS. What I love about this shoe is that the colour changes in different angles / Wat ik van dit schoen hou is dat de kleur veranderd bij elke invalshoek.


Until then,

Seda xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. In other words, niche strategies in many respects, is simply more there.

    To know more about the local SEO providers look
    at previous campaigns and if possible get to know feedback of existing clients.
    What else can be asking more, a large audience and a global platform.



    Visit my blog ... Référencement naturel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen